Monday, August 10, 2009

The Rudest Vegetable Ever!

Yesterday, Sarah was making Soup for dinner and asked me if I would cut some Kale (a leafy green vegetable) to add to the soup to which I quickly responded, "Kale Yeah!" I then proceeded to make comments like, "Why don't you get the Kale Out... of the refrigerator!" and "This stuff looks like Kale!"

A few minutes passed, I had just finished cutting it up, when Taylor sniffed the air and said, "It smells like Kale in here!"

We all busted up laughing!

Clearly I am a bad example to my kids.
The soup tasted like Kale!


If you don't get this post, email my mother, she'll explain it!

5 comments:

Shannon Allen said...

LOL! Darn Kale that was funny! Michael you are a bad influence on all of us especially Matt so I am not at all surprised by this! And as far as naps, Crew hasn't been taking a nap since February and if he sleeps even 10 minutes he is up till 10 so I kind of feel ya there! Kale those kids!

Stacey said...

That is too funny!

Rebecca said...

You are rude!! But I love you anyway.

Katherine said...

Haha! Oh no - Taylor is going to be just like his Dad.

Elder Romney's mission said...

Michael this blogis starting to get a lttle pg now instead of the nice clean g that Sarah had it going.