Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fourth Day of August, First Day of School!

I can't believe that they start school at the beginning of the hottest month of the year. Taylor started kindergarten, Ashley began 2nd grade, and Sammie is an only child all day with Sarah.


Taylor said that the worst part of his first day of kindergarten was that he had to sit down all day. I think that I would have to agree.


Ashley likes everything about school. I'm pretty sure that she is the only girl in the world who wanted to wear one of last years shirts to the first day of school. Oh well.


4 comments:

mk said...

oh, they look adorable!! new haircuts for school?? very cute!

Katherine said...

Ha! Ashley and I have the same headband. Maybe that's a sign I shouldn't wear it. Poor Taylor. He needs to run around.

Ashley said...

Thanks Kelly! Yep new haircuts- Ashley keeps wanting to go shorter and shorter.
Hahaha Katherine! She got it at H&M so I think you're fine! I bet it looks really cute on you! I wanted to get one too...

Rebecca said...

Adorable kids! I think the not being able to sit thing for Taylor is inherited. I don't blame him. August should be for vacations and not school!! Also, Samantha may just have something with a natural makeup that is edible! Love to you all!