Tuesday, August 11, 2009

GUILTY!

We are involved in a lot of activities here in the Allen home, most of which are good and wholesome. Recently, however, we have become engaged in some activities that are less than admirable and are downright illegal. I might as well just say it and get it off my chest. Sarah and I are heavily involved in ........Money Laundering!

I know, it sounds awful but has been going on for months. The same money gets laundered day after day. It is difficult to quit (mostly because the coins slide under the washing thingy and are hard to get ahold of) and neither of us has the desire. To make matters worse, we have gone international (there are peso's in there too). Someday we'll come clean (pun intended).



Please check your pockets so that you don't get in deep like we have.

3 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

Michael - this is Stefany and I check in on your blog from time to time and I have to say that this post is hilarious!! I'm laughing because I do the exact same thing. I'm too lazy to reach down there and pick up the money. Hahaha! What is it with that? I can mop and clean the floors on my hands and knees, scrub toilets and bath tubs, pull weeds in the dead heat of summer.....but I'm brush aside picking up those coins out of the washer! Hahaha! Something about them!

Ashley said...

Stefany,
Your secret is safe with me.
I imagine that there are plenty of other offenders out there.

Stacey said...

I confess. I'm guilty of the same thing! It would just take too much energy to reach down and get them out! So I leave them there. :P