Thursday, August 6, 2009

Have you seen my Glasses?


A couple months ago I purchased a pair of $12 sunglasses from Aldo. I wore them a few times but they were not nearly as comfortable as my Oakley's so I kind of forgot about them. It was no big deal that I never saw them around. I would find them whenever I wanted to wear them I thought. Well a few weeks went by and I wanted to wear them but they were no where to be found. I pretty much just accepted that they were a cheap pair of glasses that I had lost.

We went about our normal activities and summer vacations. We traveled to Rocky Point (mexico), Phoenix, and countless times across Tucson. About 2 weeks ago as I was building a surfboard with a couple of friends, I placed the surfboard on top of the Mini Van and .....Yep, you guessed it! I found my glasses. They were wedged between the top of the car and the roof rack. They had traveled over 1ooo miles easily. They were still in great condition once I wiped the bugs and dirt off of them.




So if you come up missing something, check the top of your car. It just might be up there.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's amazing! Just don't try it with your car keys!!!

Elder Romney's mission said...

Welove your posts does Sarah know you are doing this?

Ashley said...

Sarah knows. I decided that her blog needed a shot in the arm so i am going to try to post daily at least during the week because we are so darn interesting here in Sahuarita.

dani said...

no way! that is CRAZY!!