Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Perfect Tears

I am admitting that I am a bad father by even taking these photos much less by posting them on the internet, however, I just couldn't resist.

About 2 weeks ago Samantha was playing and fell or something and bit or knocked her lip. It began bleeding a little bit and I guess it started to hurt. I picked her up, comforted her a little, and set her down on the stairs. I quickly went to grab (no, not a band aid) the camera so that I could capture on film what a perfectly placed, perfectly shaped tear looks like on a perfectly innocent little angel.

You may have to zoom in to see it. It is right below her left eye.





Yes her lip is now healed up and looks great.

2 comments:

Shannon Allen said...

Michael I am very impressed with your dedication to this blog! I feel so much more in touch with your family's events! :) Sammy's tears are so sweet even though you are bordering child abuse taking pictures of your kid when they are crying and bleeding! I can't believe your kids are already in school! Anyway, love the updates!

Katherine said...

I was just going to say the same thing as Shannon - I'm impressed at how often you're updating your blog! And Sammie is so sweet