Tuesday, September 2, 2008

See ya next week!

I'm leaving on Thursday for Manhattan! I can't possibly love it as much as last time- right? I have a feeling I will. Michael says he is taking 365 pictures of NYC so I can start my own NYC daily photo blog. Stay tuned! Here are some pictures of the kids to tide you over while I'm gone.


Samantha with her bottle that we FINALLY got rid of. Yep, she'll be 2 on the 19th so its about time.


Ashley got her face painted at the safety fair by our house.


Taylor really wanted to get his face painted- but he was TERRIFIED of the "mascot" a guy in a stuffed dog costume, who was walking around. SO, Michael said he would paint his face at home.


Of course, then Samantha wanted hers done too.


We're just getting excited for Halloween. Except for Halloween, we will be the Cullen Family. Yep that's right, a family of vampires. Will someone please invite us to their Halloween party so we can wear our cool costumes? :)
Have a good week!

7 comments:

The Reays said...

So are you excited for New York. I havent been able to get that vibe from you. You seem like you are really hesitant to go. 2 more days

Ashley said...

Ha! Very funny.

Elder Romney's mission said...

Nice painting Michael!

*Coca-Cola* said...

hi its caroline johnson im so glad u guys have a blog too

Natalie said...

I hope you have a great time in NYC! :)

Your kids are adorable!

Stacey said...

I hope you have a great time!

LOVE your Halloween costume idea!

Dee said...

Hi, I don't usually comment on unintroduced peoples' blogs but I found your blog after you commented on Sarah S's and I too think mother's should have officially recognised sick days.
Your kids are gorgeous and I think it's great that you had a good holiday. I really like the idea of a daily photo journal. Come say hello if you want. Dee