Friday, August 29, 2008

Things go bump in the night...

At midnight last night, I woke up suddenly, thinking I heard the curtains move on the window by my bed. I sat up and looked at them for about 10 seconds, then figured I was imagining things and laid back down. A few minutes later I heard breathing and shuffling around. It freaked me out. So I did what any good wife would do and woke up Michael.

Sarah: "Michael! There is someone in the curtains!"

Michael: "What?!"

Sarah: "I'm sure its the kids, but its freaking me out!"

He tried to turn on the lamp next to our bed, it didn't work so he used his cell phone light.
I got out of bed and pulled back the curtains. There was Taylor, just sitting there.

I asked him what he was doing. He just stared at me and gave no answer. I'm pretty sure he was sleepwalking, he does that a lot. Michael took him back up to bed. I couldn't go back to sleep for over an hour. It was just WEIRD.

For all those who are coming to stay with my kids next week while I am in New York- Beware!



I'm going to New York in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Haasiegirl said...

my sister in law used to sleep w/ her eyes OPEN. Now that is freaky.

trisha
momdot.com