Monday, September 29, 2008

Let's try this...

Here is a MEMORY GAME challenge for you. Saw this on my friend Ashley's blog and thought this was a fun idea. I'd love to hear the memories we have shared together! Heres what you do: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Me you and Tiff in the attic of the Firehouse - you always slept on that green couch and we always kept each other up.
I still have our matching blue and yellow comforter.
Weekend road trips to Tucson in your Saturn to stay at your house.
Astronomy class with our teacher that looked just like an alien.
Mokis
Our songs: "Lillies", "All My Life", "Te Amo, Te Quiero, Te Necessito"...I forgot the rest. Wasn't that written for Jason Redford?
Seriously Sarah, we had way too much fun.

The Booher's said...

Im not doing this on my blog becuase for some reason I dont have a comment window anymore. But one of the many memories I have is when we were going up skiing for Spring Break before you and Michael were married and we were singing Dixie Chicks on the ski lifts- It was fun! and then sharing a bed with you at the hotels- Im sure you dont ever want to do that again! Ha Ha!