Monday, August 11, 2008

Finished!

I just finished "Breaking Dawn". And I loved it! I had hoped to make the book last a little longer since it is 754 pages. But, like the others, I couldn't put it down. Now I am bookless once again. My 2008 page count is now up to 14,109. I am pretty proud of that number since I have hardly any free time to read! Next year, Michael wants me to keep track of how much money I spend on books each year. But I think that will be my little secret. For me, books are a need, not a want. :)

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I haven't read it yet...still on the list at the library. But, I wanted to congratulate you on your page count this year! You must have some free time hanging around somewhere because I feel like I'm reading ALL-THE-TIME trying to get to my 10,000 pages for this year and I'm just a little over halfway there.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Thanks! Most of my reading is done at night while I'm in the bath! :) I'd say I spend an hour a night reading, sometimes less. Sometimes a little more on the weekends. I *think* I read pretty fast too. Good Luck on your 10,000, you're not too far!

Michelle said...

Yay for finishing Breaking Dawn! I too loved it. There were so many surprises that it blew me away. Did anything surprise you?

Congrats on the number of pages you've read. WOW! I never thought to keep track of how much I read, I may start doing that. :)

Stacey said...

I just finished reading Breaking Dawn tonight. Congrats on your page count! Books are definitely a need for me as well! :)

mk said...

i didnt even know people count the number of pages they read!?
I am going to start keeping track!

I just finished the whole series. 10 days, 2300 pages. i was a mad woman. why did it have to end!?!