Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You'll never believe it...

No, I'm not pregnant.


It's the COOLEST news ever...






I'm SO, SO, SO excited...






I AM GOING TO NEW YORK- AGAIN!!!!


WITH MY WHOLE FAMILY!!! Adults only :)


It feels very unreal. Cause you know, I like that place a little bit. A lot. I'm not sure how it came about. I think its because I am very persuasive and an incredible travel agent. But somehow we got it all planned where everyone can go between school and jobs etc. We are going September 4-8th. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! We are gonna PARTY!!! This will be my 3rd time THIS YEAR! I'm such a LUCKY, LUCKY (spoiled) girl! And I am taking lots of pictures this time!

Does anyone want to go? And if not, does anyone want to babysit?:)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Aaah! How exciting!!!
Also, what size dresses do your girls wear? I would love to make dresses for them, and I'm also thinking about selling them, so they could be walking advertisements:)

Into the Wood's said...

I"m excited for you!!!

Elder Romney's mission said...

Bring your kids to me Ill watch them!