Sunday, January 4, 2009

Final Page count 2008

  My final page count for 2008

Drumroll please...


56 books for a total of...



21,340 pages!!!


This does not include subscriptions to Parents magazine, the Ensign, and The Reader's Digest which I read cover to cover almost every month.  It was fun to keep track of my pages this year and I am surprised at the number!  Its something I love to do and I've had lots of practice! I don't have much time to read with three kids running around. And I don't stay up late- I need my sleep! This year Michael wants me to keep track of the amount of money I spend on books each year also. But I think I will forget to do that. ;)

5 comments:

Shannon Allen said...

Sarah you are amazing! I wish I could get myself to read half as much as you do! Actually, I wish I would read even a quarter of how much you read! Great job!

mk said...

ahhh! i hate you, only because i'm jealous. i didnt even get half of that! i've got lots of reading to do if i'm even going to get close to that!!
nice work!

Ashley said...

Thanks Shannon! Kelly! Don't hate me!!! I'm a professional!;)

Team Ryan said...

Wow...I'm jealous too. I can read a People mag cover to cover in an hour- does that count? Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! The kitty looks like a LOT of fun :)

ashley said...

seriously Sarah that is amazing! I can't wait to hear your count for next year...
Looks like you had a fun Christmas! I love the girl's jammies and your new little kitten is adorable!