Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Michael....



Here are 32 things about Michael that I love, although I could think of many more!


1. He's a surfer. ( A darn cute one)
2. He is an amazing father
3. He makes me laugh
4. He likes to tease, but knows better then to tease me too much
5. He works really hard
6. He likes to wear his socks outside
7. He is good at everything he tries
8. He's really good at barbecuing
9. He likes to listen to AM radio, yeah he's getting old! ;)
10. He's good at skateboarding
11. He doesn't care what people think
12. He likes to help others
13. He has muscles without even trying
14. He's smart
15. He takes me to New York
16. He's almost always happy
17. He is patient
18. He can do back flips
19. He puts up with my crazy moods
20. He does a really good imitation of the dancers on "So You Think You Can Dance"
21. He doesn't sit around all day and watch football- even though sometimes he would like to
22. He changes diapers like a champ
23. He likes to eat chocolate covered pretzels dipped in peanut butter
24. He lets me sleep in
25. He can dunk- I think he still can, although I haven't seen him do that in a little while. ;)
26. He likes to watch "The Office" with me
27. He likes rootbeer
28. He does crazy things like perm his hair and dye it very blonde
29. He's very practical
30. He's relaxed and easy going
31. He can talk like Donald Duck
32. He's an amazing husband

Hope you have a great day babe! I love you!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How sweet! Happy b-day to your hubby!

Monterey and Alexandra King said...

Hey Sarah and Mike this is Britany King (Matson). I was jumping around different blogs and found yours. Happy Birthday Mike! Wow 32...your old! Anyways, ours is www.bbkfamily.blogspot.com. Talk to ya later.

Elder Romney's mission said...

Happy birthday to one of my favorite brothers! I could think of 32 things I like about you too but it might take me a while!!:)