Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The results...

Alright here's what happened with the Tucson Idol. I've been waiting for my mom to send me some pictures of me singing, but she is taking too long! It was so Fun! There were 7 other very talented people in the show. I was very nervous the day of the performance- especially since I woke up with a sore throat! After I got to the theatre and did my sound check I was a lot less nervous. I felt really good about my performance. It was really cool to sing on a big stage! We video taped it but I think I am too scared to show it on here! I didn't win- there was a girl that performed a song on her synthesizer that she wrote. She was DANG good! She deserved to win! They didn't tell us who the runners up were. It was a great experience- I am hoping to keep my voice in shape so I can continue to sing more often.

No comments: