Monday, February 4, 2008

HELP!

I need something GOOD to read!!! I'm talking easy reading, maybe romance, with lots and lots of pages. I am going to San Diego with Michael this Thurs for the weekend- kids are staying home with a babysitter! Michael will be in orthodontic conferences all day and I am going to relax- but I want to read something good! I've read a lot of so so books lately.

I've already read the Stephanie Meyers books and all the Harry Potters. Any suggestions for me! I need them quick so I can go out and get them!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi from greec

The Booher's said...

If you go to my blog, click on my cousins Nicole and Daniel, she has a book she really liked on her blog. I love Harry Potter and can read them over and over again! But there is a book called before the dawn (Church romance book) that is pretty good and there is a sequel to it but I cant remember what it is called that is good too. But you have probobly already read them! Have fun in SD!

Melissa said...

I don't know what you've read, but the shoppaholic books sound pretty fun and there are three of them. I can't say I have read them yet, but they are on my to do list. I just finished the Count of Monte Cristo and found it very interesting, I read the abridged, but wished I hadn't. If I was looking for something with a lot of pages, the un-abridged would be a great choice. My Mom is recommending "Outsider" it is also a first in a series. The description on amazon is not so great, but she vows that they are amazing books. I also want to read Atlas Shrugged. Hope some of this was helpful. Have a blast in Cali!