Thursday, November 8, 2007

DIRTY

We don't have a backyard in yet- so it is a lot of rocks and dirt. Taylor loves to go outside and play in the dirt with his cars and trucks. Yesterday Samantha went out with him. After about 5 minutes, I told Ashley to check on them and tell me what they were doing- she said, "Samantha is SO dirty." I figured, no big deal, can't be that bad. A couple minutes later Samantha came walking inside and I about died...





Taylor thought it would be fun to pour dirt all over Samantha. SHe had it in every nook and cranny. Not really great pictures- they don't show the full extent of the dirtiness! She thought it was hilarious and kept running away from me every time I tried to get her.

4 comments:

The Booher's said...

She is still beautiful even when covered in dirt! I always knew she was a little rascal (or maybe Taylor is the rascal for dumping dirt on her!)

Matt said...

Crew says that he wants to play with Samantha.

Shannon Allen said...

Hey Sarah! We made our blog private so email me so I can put you on our list. Thanks! shannonallen10@gmail.com

Melissa said...

How is it that kids can have all these layers and still end up with dirt, sand , leaves, and I even found rocks in their diapers? They are crazy!

Also-I need your address for Christmas cards. Will you send it to me? There is a link on my blog to my email- Thanks!
Hope all is well